TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THIS WEBSITE
DEFINITION OF TERMS
The terms ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ shall refer to the publishers of this website.
The term 'you' or ‘yours’ shall refer to the user or viewer of this website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, omissions or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information, materials, products or services available or found through through our blog meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of any information, materials, products or services available or found through our website is entirely at your own risk and we expressly exclude liability for any losses, injuries, or damages that may arise from the display or use of such information, materials, products or services to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We may offer the facility to comment on the content published on our website. We will not tolerate spamming, trolling, offensive or obscene language or any other behaviour that might make our visitors uncomfortable or that may be construed as causing damage in any way to the reputation of our webiste. At our own discretion, without notice and without recourse we may take steps including, but not limited to, removing any offending comments, blacklisting offending contributors and bringing actions to the attention of relevant authorities.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website which are not our property, or licensed to us, are acknowledged by us on our website.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our website may also include links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of any information, materials, products or services available or found through such websites is entirely at your own risk and we expressly exclude liability for any losses, injuries, or damages that may arise from the display or use of such information, materials, products or services to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of our blog shall be subject to the laws of England.